Wednesday 16 January 2013

Week Jan 7 - Jan 13

Training
Monday:
30' run
Mood: foul

Tuesday: 
30' min cycle
Mood: cheerful

Wednesday: 
This day was Crossfit day.

Warm-up: 
- 400 meter run, various stretches.
- 4 Rounds of:
   - 35 Kg front squat
   - 12 ring pull-ups
   - 45' plank

WOD:
Kettle bell used: 12 Kg. As John said: 12 Kg is for weak people... but I just came back from vacation!
 - 30 Kettle belts swings
 - 15 Burpees
-  24 Kettlebell Swings (KBS)
 - 12 Burpees
 - 15 KBS
 - 9 Burpees

Mood: This absolutely killed me (too much of pasta the 2 weeks in Italy did it for me)

Sunday:
30' Run
Mood: Pretty Happy


Summary of the week:
In a week I have lost 0.4 Kg. I am well aware that loosing kilos is not the only way to know that I am getting fit but knowing that I have gained 7 Kg from my rowing days (the fittest I ever been) one of my goal is to go back at that weight 62 Kg.






NOTE: My garmin forunner 310 got stolen so for the moment no techie data to display for you. I ll replace it soon :)

Thanks for reading!

Sere x


No comments:

Post a Comment